Customized design concept exploration for Lay's Wavy potato chips based on couture fashion trend forecasts.
In America, up to 1.6 million youth experience homelessness each year. Forty percent of young people experiencing homelessness identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer (LGBTQ). OutLast Youth is an all volunteer run organization with the heartbeat to raise awareness for this issue in Dallas and to connect these youth to resources that they currently are unaware exist. The campaign included naming, branding and concepts for buy one give one retail items to raise awareness of, reduce and prevent LGBTQ youth homelessness.
Chef Stephanie is a private chef with an artistic approach to creating meals and products that are low in calories and high in taste.
Irreverent and humorous restaurant serving fresh and fast pizza to a mostly college student clientele.
01. Cathedral of Hope Creative Arts Ministry
02. Mister Knitttens - Amigurumi
03. Heritage Pie Company - bakery
04. ViVi Jewelry
05. Montgomery Farm - real estate development
06. Tyler Sharp - writer and photographer
07. North Texas Commission
08. Ovation Services - business consulting
09. Free The Slaves - nonprofit
10. Doritos In-Crowd - ethnography research group
11. Zaragoza Vineyards - Mexican winery
12. The Paper Anchor Press - online stationery
13. Human Rights - universal icon
14. Cheesecake Love - bakery
15. Canadian Native - Zale Corporation diamonds
16. Venturing - Boy Scouts of America
17. JacksonCooksey - corporate real estate
18. Jacob’s Ladder - nonprofit
19. Tolbert's Restaurant & Chili Parlor
20. Grow Native - xeriscaping program
21. Milton Bradley - children’s games
22. Frito-Lay Dips
01. Hasbro Trivial Pursuit DVD Star Wars Edition
02. Clampitt Paper DogEaRED - wine
03. bodycology B30 - home spa products
04. Cerveza Dorada Ice - beer
05. Park Lane Potty Perfume
06. Clampitt Paper Dot Gain 75th Anniversary - wine
07. PetSmart Simply Nourish - dog treats
08. Love Candy - chocolates
09. bodycology BodySpa - home spa products
10. Hasbro InPursuit
11. Super Cola
12. Nature's Pride - bread
13. Frito-Lay Doritos Loaded
14. Zaragoza Vineyards - wine
15. Mary Kay Asia Pacific - customized skin care with botanicals
16. Pete's Wicked - winter sampler
17. Pete's Wicked - summer sampler
18. charity: water - tote bag
19. Frito-Lay Cheetos Mix-ups - truck
20. Mrs. Baird's - NASA 40th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing promotion
21. Shiner Hefeweizen - beer
22. Shiner Blonde - beer
23. Shiner Light - beer
The Gatehouse is comprised of a small group of women with a big vision to make a difference in the lives of other women. They are on a mission to build a supportive living community that will give a sense of purpose to those in crisis and enable permanent, positive change; a place where women and their children can discover a new path.
pawTree is a new direct-selling company with a mission to help pets thrive and give them healthy, happy lives. Their story is of unconditional love between pet parents and their pets. The brand offers customized nutrition plans based on a simple to use pet profile system that helps take the guesswork out of choosing the right food for your pets. Long live our furry companions!
When it comes to special coatings in the world of sheetfed printing, Williamson has you covered. No other printer in the world offers more choices to enhance and customize your project – right on press. You can chalk that up to years of research and development and Williamson’s constant commitment to innovation. They've put their ingenuity to work and invented patented systems that have revolutionized the industry. Processes like: Liquid Foil, Liquid Emboss, Liquid Velvet, Glitter coating and Sand coat. Along with a lot more that is featured in this collection of dazzling effects. Plus they're the master at handling more standard coatings and techniques like gloss and dull UV, pearl and iridescent finishes, fluorescents, thermo-chromatics, scented varnishes and scratch offs. Williamson brings you a whole spectrum of possibilities for the printed image. And in today’s media age when it’s hard to get noticed, these dynamic solutions break through the clutter and make your work shine.
I wanted a very warm and inviting letterpressed wedding invitation so I hand lettered everything and drew the illustrations and patterns by hand. Neither of us like things that are too frilly or fussy and are not fans of most script fonts. I based the illustrations and patterns on pet names we have for each other: me - a graphic designer (Bumble bee) and him - a lighting designer (Firefly). The colors followed the concept of light and design.
01. Hendrick Live at the Granada Theater
02. The Gough Group Annual Halloween Lunch and Costume Contest
03. Sibley Peteet Design Holiday Card
01. - 08. Frito-Lay
09. Cheesecake Love
10. - 16. Pilgrim's Pride
17. - 20. Medieval Times
Brand Agent's version of 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
01. - 04. Lela Rose
05. - 07. blanca monrós gómez - fine jewelry
08. - 13. Frito-Lay Snacks and Facts - microsite and training video game
14. - 15. Paper Anchor Press
01. OohLaLa Henny Holiday - Three French Hens holiday card for Paper Anchor Press