Samsung focuses on innovative technology and continually strives for creating lasting impressions and emotional connections with influencers. These were all considerations during the design process at MonkeyTag while concepting each VIP kit experience.
01. Galaxy S9 VIP Kit - A dramatic “Big Reveal” to showcase the device and accessory family.
02. Galaxy Note9 VIP Kit - A “Strictly Top Drawer” concept to promote Samsung’s “Work and Play” theme and to highlight the edge-to-edge screen feature of the device.
Customized design concept exploration for Lay's Wavy potato chips based on couture fashion trend forecasts.
pawTree is a new direct-selling company with a mission to help pets thrive and give them healthy, happy lives. Their story is of unconditional love between pet parents and their pets. The brand offers customized nutrition plans based on a simple to use pet profile system that helps take the guesswork out of choosing the right food for your pets. Long live our furry companions!
The Gatehouse is comprised of a small group of women with a big vision to make a difference in the lives of other women. They are on a mission to build a supportive living community that will give a sense of purpose to those in crisis and enable permanent, positive change; a place where women and their children can discover a new path.
01. Hasbro Trivial Pursuit DVD Star Wars Edition
02. Clampitt Paper DogEaRED - wine
03. bodycology B30 - home spa products
04. Cerveza Dorada Ice - beer
05. Park Lane Potty Perfume
06. Clampitt Paper Dot Gain 75th Anniversary - wine
07. PetSmart Simply Nourish - dog treats
08. Love Candy - chocolates
09. bodycology BodySpa - home spa products
10. Hasbro InPursuit
11. Super Cola
12. Nature's Pride - bread
13. Frito-Lay Doritos Loaded
14. Zaragoza Vineyards - wine
15. Mary Kay Asia Pacific - customized skin care with botanicals
16. Pete's Wicked - winter sampler
17. Pete's Wicked - summer sampler
18. charity: water - tote bag
19. Frito-Lay Cheetos Mix-ups - truck
20. Mrs. Baird's - NASA 40th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing promotion
21. Shiner Hefeweizen - beer
22. Shiner Blonde - beer
23. Shiner Light - beer
01. Venturing - Boy Scouts of America
02. Cathedral of Hope Creative Arts Ministry
03. Mister Knitttens - Amigurumi
04. Heritage Pie Company - bakery
05. ViVi Jewelry
06. Montgomery Farm - real estate development
07. Tyler Sharp - writer and photographer
08. North Texas Commission
09. Ovation Services - business consulting
10. Free The Slaves - nonprofit
11. Doritos In-Crowd - ethnography research group
12. Zaragoza Vineyards - Mexican winery
13. The Paper Anchor Press - online stationery
14. Human Rights - universal icon
15. Cheesecake Love - bakery
16. Canadian Native - Zale Corporation diamonds
17. JacksonCooksey - corporate real estate
18. Jacob’s Ladder - nonprofit
19. Tolbert's Restaurant & Chili Parlor
20. Grow Native - xeriscaping program
21. Milton Bradley - children’s games
22. Frito-Lay Dips
23. Booxie - photo and video mobile app
01. MonkeyTag - Insight/Evolution: We bend so we don't break.
02. MonkeyTag - Fresh Start: New year, new colors - drop it like it's haute!
03. MonkeyTag - Fresh Start: Looking sharp
04. - 05. MonkeyTag - Creative Love: Drink at your own risk, side effects include outbursts of anger, joy and sadness.
06. MonkeyTag - Wishing everyone good fortune in the new year. #ChineseNewYear
07. MonkeyTag - Creative Chimp: "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." – Edith Wharton, American writer
08. MonkeyTag - Creative Chimp: "Change is the only constant in life." – Heraclitus
09. MonkeyTag - Avant Garden: Resilience in the face of adversity
10. MonkeyTag - Lost Letters: Inspiration can strike at any moment.
11. MonkeyTag - “On Memorial Day, I don't want to only remember the combatants. There were also those who came out of the trenches as writers and poets, who started preaching peace, men and women who have made this world a kinder place to live.” – Eric Burdon
12. MonkeyTag - During this busy season of hustle and bustle, we are dreaming of a little white space. #HappyHolidays
13. - 14. Frito-Lay
Purpose Tea is a purveyor of globally sourced, artisanal purple teas, rich in benefits and delightful to drink.
In America, up to 1.6 million youth experience homelessness each year. Forty percent of young people experiencing homelessness identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer (LGBTQ). OutLast Youth is an all volunteer run organization with the heartbeat to raise awareness for this issue in Dallas and to connect these youth to resources that they currently are unaware exist. The campaign included naming, branding and concepts for buy one give one retail items to raise awareness of, reduce and prevent LGBTQ youth homelessness.
Irreverent and humorous restaurant serving fresh and fast pizza to a mostly college student clientele.
Chef Stephanie is a private chef with an artistic approach to creating meals and products that are low in calories and high in taste.
When it comes to special coatings in the world of sheetfed printing, Williamson has you covered. No other printer in the world offers more choices to enhance and customize your project – right on press. You can chalk that up to years of research and development and Williamson’s constant commitment to innovation. They've put their ingenuity to work and invented patented systems that have revolutionized the industry. Processes like: Liquid Foil, Liquid Emboss, Liquid Velvet, Glitter coating and Sand coat. Along with a lot more that is featured in this collection of dazzling effects. Plus they're the master at handling more standard coatings and techniques like gloss and dull UV, pearl and iridescent finishes, fluorescents, thermo-chromatics, scented varnishes and scratch offs. Williamson brings you a whole spectrum of possibilities for the printed image. And in today’s media age when it’s hard to get noticed, these dynamic solutions break through the clutter and make your work shine.
I wanted a very warm and inviting letterpressed wedding invitation so I hand lettered everything and drew the illustrations and patterns by hand. Neither of us like things that are too frilly or fussy and are not fans of most script fonts. I based the illustrations and patterns on pet names we have for each other: me - a graphic designer (Bumble bee) and him - a lighting designer (Firefly). The colors followed the concept of light and design.
01. Hendrick Live at the Granada Theater
02. The Gough Group Annual Halloween Lunch and Costume Contest
03. Sibley Peteet Design Holiday Card
01. - 08. Frito-Lay
09. Cheesecake Love
10. - 16. Pilgrim's Pride
17. - 20. Medieval Times
Brand Agent's version of 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
01. - 04. Lela Rose
05. - 07. blanca monrós gómez - fine jewelry
08. - 13. Frito-Lay Snacks and Facts - microsite and training video game
14. - 15. Paper Anchor Press
16. - 24. Naomi Designs
01. MonkeyTag Social Media: A women's place is in the resistance! #maythefourthbewithyou
02. Storytelling icon - MonkeyTag
03. OohLaLa Henny Holiday - Three French Hens holiday card for Paper Anchor Press